Sunday, June 17, 2012

Chocolate Lab Drawing

Alrighty, just to show you all that I'm not dead (to anyone who actually reads this...?), I am actually giving you a piece of art to look at. And yes I know, it's crappy photo quality, still just using my cell for now.

So some of you may be thinking, why a dog? Don't you only draw people? Well generally speaking yes I only draw people when drawing for fun, but if someone gives me a (realistic) request I will draw whatever it may be. So yes, I drew a dog because I'm getting paid to draw a dog. My phone made the picture look weird... I just looked at it again and it's bugging me >:(

Oh well. Drawn in graphite on heavyweight, 90 lb (250 gsm), 100% cotton, neutral-pH paper that is acid-free and chlorine-free. (If anyone actually wants the brand you can message me a request for it.) Just saying, I still adore this paper! It's so sturdy and amazing! Erases like a dream too.

Now, just a heads up, I will be working on two oil paintings within the next few weeks (might try an egg and oil emulsion but don't count on it ;]) so watch out for those if you'd like to see them... and in other news an eight year-old girl asked me to draw her a mermaid. And you know, I love mermaids... soooo, look for that as well XD

No comments:

Post a Comment