Friday, June 1, 2012

Rant le Numéro Trois

'Ello cookies :)

Well because I haven't posted art lately, I feel that a rant is in order. It'll have to be a bit of a quick one today, but believe me it's a good one. Doctor's offices. No I'm not ranting about needles and shots and cold stethoscopes, I'm ranting about waiting.

We've all had to wait in the doctor's office, and we all hate it. And it's not because of that screaming child in the other room. It's because they keep you waiting, forever. I'm not joking, I wait for a check-up for about 45 minutes, even when there's nobody else around! Then, after this doctor gives me a two minute check-up, she sends me on my merry way. What the hell?

Isn't it just fantastic when you forget to cancel an appointment and you get a call saying you've been charge $40 or something because "this time was set aside especially for you." If that's the case, when my appointment time is 3:30 how about you see me then instead of at 4:20. Thanks.

I just went to the dermatologist recently to have what they deemed a "medical mystery" on my hand (this weird white splotch on my palm) checked out. Yeah, maybe you should spend more time trying to figure out what said "medical mystery" is, before sending me away. I fear for my life (not really ;) ).

Well, that's all I got for today. I'll try to get some art up in the next few days, I'll be working on an oil painting soon so I might just post progress on that.

- Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment