Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Update and Other News

Now some of you invisible/nonexistent readers out there may have been left wondering what has happened to me as of late. Well I can assure you, Iris did not die and this is not her ghost haunting her laptop. If that ever should happen though, I'd make sure to let ya'll know ;)

So no, I'm still very much alive, and very much busy. I haven't had the time (or motivation really) to post anything anywhere on any site. I'm serious, all I've done lately is creep on random blogs whilst wandering about the internet. Well that and watch Dane Cook on youtube, but we'll get to that later XD

The reason I've been busy lately is because I've had a crap-ton of shit to do. No joke. I kid you not, it's been ridiculous. Also, all muse regarding creativity for artwork has been stolen by some evil forces. Story there is that I have this 18x24 canvas that has been left untouched for a while now and all creative ideas are flowing into there. And the problem with that is that I'm waiting to get an easel from a friend and she keeps forgetting about it. So I wait for said easel with no other artistic muse. FUUUUUU- ;___;

Yes, sad. I know, I was there.... The rest of my time was attacked by classes, work, writing a script/storyboarding for this writing thing I won, friends, work, and this distracting thing called the internet. And if you're reading this thinking, "Hey Iris, I see you mentioned friends. Does this include a friend of the male gender or boyfriend of some sort?" This is how I respond:



Yeah. Not succeeding in that department as of late. But you know what, guys are assholes and I'm sick of them! At least... they are where I live........ forever alone........

 Ahem... well back to that snippet before about Dane Cook. That man is hilarious! I suggest watching The Vicious Circle. Watched "cinematic adventures" with my mother (of all people) last week and nearly peed my pants. It was bad guys. Some things should just not be shared XDDD

Well that's all I have to say for now, watch out for another rant coming your way, and possibly some art if I can whip my muse into shape!

(*As a side note, I thought I'd share this: I bible thumped my friend today, and said, "You've just been hit with the word." XD )
(**Extra side note: The bible thumping I speak of is a literal definition, thumping someone on the forehead with a bible.)

No comments:

Post a Comment