Thursday, May 3, 2012

Kurt Cobain

Again, sorry for the horrible photo quality, but my phone is all I have for now! Now if you haven't guessed by the title, this is Kurt Cobain. This picture was actually a request from one of my friends. He now lives as her computer background. :) Don't even get me started on his ear, I drew that damn thing three times before giving up and leaving it where it was. I still wish I had moved it over to the left a bit more. Although, his jacket did turn out better than I had originally thought it would. Let me tell you, I absolutely loathe drawing clothing, and that leather jacket just about did me in. But I finished him, and my friend was pleased with the outcome which was really all that mattered. Again, this picture was drawn in graphite on heavyweight, 90 lb (250 gsm), 100% cotton, neutral-pH paper that is acid-free and chlorine-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment